Famous Free Samples’ May Flowers Giveaway Event
Sign-ups are now open for this great new giveaway event!
- Event is free to join with an announcement post. If you don’t wish to post the announcement, please send the $5 non-post fee to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You’ll receive 1 free link for participating (either Twitter or Pinterest)
- Additional links (RSS/Email, Twitter and Pinterest) are available for $5 each
- Sign-ups for this event end on April 29th
- Event runs from May 1 – 15
- Prize: $100 Home Depot gift card
Please send all payments to email@example.com as a “gift” via PayPal.
Sign up for this event here.
Warming It Up Your Way Giveaway Sign Ups
Jenn’s Blah Blah Blog and Pink Ninja Media bring you the Warming It Up Your Way Giveaway! Sign ups are now open, and we’re asking all you awesome bloggers who love to promote giveaways to join us for this fabulous giveaway!
Hi everyone I’m opening for another month of the Have It Your Way Giveaway!
Most of you know how this giveaway works. Every month I have a giveaway where the winner chooses their prize. One lucky person can choose a prize valued up to $500, and bloggers will get one free link in this giveaway. Choose between Twitter and Pinterest.
If you want to sign up for this fabulous giveaway you can visit Jenn’s Blah Blah Blog’s Have It Your Way Giveaway.
I’ve seen some pretty funny pictures floating around, mostly on Facebook, so I thought I’d share my favorite 5 Funny St Patrick’s Day Photos with you. I did my best to track down and give credit to the origin owner of the pictures.
Courtesy: HolidayCentral Facebook Pictures Continue reading
February is Heart Health Month, and it’s never too late to start thinking about things you can do to improve your lifestyle. I thought I’d gather up some Healthy Meal suggestions for Heart Health Month to help you get started planning some healthy meals.
Over at my main blog, I featured a healthy Slow Cooker ABC Oatmeal. This particular variation contains Apples, Brown Sugar, and Cinnamon. However, you could easily change things up. For instance, if you don’t want to use the slow cooker, you can cook it normally, I just like waking up to a hot and ready breakfast for the family. You could also consider:
- 1/4 cup Blueberries (raspberries or strawberries would also work) and 1/4 cup walnuts in your oatmeal.
- 1 banana and 1/2 cup almonds in your oatmeal.
It is the second day of the new year, and so many people are making healthier lifestyle choices. I have some posts pending featuring the various products offered by many companies, I am still working on double checking facts and information, collecting surveys, and research. In the mean time, I have seen dozens of people posting on facebook and twitter about starting new routines, working out etc. One common theme that is already taking place though, is injuries. Here are some things to keep in mind when starting a new fitness plan.
- Consult your physician before starting any program. Why? You need starting numbers, a check up, and expert medical opinion on what is safe for you to do. Go in with a written plan to show your doctor so they know what you have in mind.
- Make sure you have proper shoes and fitness attire. I saw an article in a “frugal” magazine today featuring a FIVE HUNDRED DOLLAR outfit. That’s not necessary. You should have well fitting shoes and socks, and clothes that are breathable so you don’t overheat, but you don’t need to spend anywhere near that much. (Amazon has some on special I’ve linked here).
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- Wash your face before you begin. Why? When you start to sweat (you SHOULD be sweating when you work out), you don’t want to rub it off and push dirt and oils into your pores, causing a breakout.
- Get moving. In many areas, you can walk outdoors, etc. I live in New England now and we have almost 2 feet of snow on the ground. I am not walking outside in this frigid weather. Consider Fitness Videos or Exercise Video Games that you can do indoors. I’d love to have a Treadmill, but I must budget and save for one first.
- Know your body. You will have some pain and discomfort as you use new muscles, but that is different than an injury. If you are injured, please seek treatment before risking permanent damage.
- Don’t give up. If you are just sore, don’t use that as an excuse to stop
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated. (Did I already say that? Yes! It’s that important
You can see all of Amazon’s New Years Resolutions Promotions at: http://amzn.to/VvqHZ9.